Welcome to Roecroft Lower School
A very warm welcome to Roecroft Lower School. I feel extremely privileged to have the opportunity to be the Headteacher at a school that is truly outstanding.
Children lie at the heart of this successful school, staff are dedicated and committed to ensuring pupils thrive academically and achieve their full potential. We are also driven to ensure their emotional well-being and mental health is supported, as they grow and learn to thrive in the diverse world around them.Read More Our Prospectus Virtual Tour
Kind words & testimonials
- Thank you so much. Brilliant workshop, really clear and helpful. Understanding the correct teaching methods will help us support our child to be more independent. Parent Feedback, Phonics Workshop 2022
- I was very impressed with the remote learning last year. While my child really missed being in school, she was so happy to see her friends and teacher each day. This year, she is very happy to see the return of clubs. I feel Roecroft staff have been very supportive of her and her classmates through a great deal of change and uncertainty this past year. We also appreciate the communication from the school. it is very good and very clear. Parent Survey, September 2021
- Thank you for the detailed feedback. What an amazing faculty of staff and a brilliant school! Thank you for your support in our first year, we look forward to year 1. Parent Feedback, School Report 2022
- Very informative and presented really well. Excellent explanations of phonics and the expectations. Parent Feedback, Phonics Workshop 2022
- Have high expectations for all pupils both academically and in terms of behaviour and social skills. Provides a warm and caring community feel. Always ready to listen and support. Parent Survey, September 2021
- Amazing school. Mrs Cross and her team do a fantastic job of looking after our children and teaching them how to grow. Parent Survey, September 2021
We just wanted to thank you, your staff and pupils for the well organised Grandparents Morning.
We were bowled over by the number of Grandparents attending and the welcome we all received.
The cup of tea and so many cakes to choose from afterwards rounded the visit off as a success.
Hopefully this will be repeated next year and once again THANK YOU TO ALL
Grandparent Feedback, November 2022
Roecroft Lower School’sValue of the month
Tolerance helps people live together peacefully. To be tolerant means that you accept other people's opinions and preferences, even when they live in a way that you don't agree with. We are all unique and have something valuable to offer and share.